In this episode, Larry speaks with business leader Scott Ellyson about the consistent growth of his company resulting in an annual revenue closing in on half a billion and eight fully owned factories across the globe.
• Last five years — over 40% in annual revenue growth.
• He took his 100th trip to China in 2011 — then stopped keeping track.
• Seven acquisitions in the past four years.
• 3,000 employees, 125 engineers, and 14 locations in seven different countries.
• Energy-saving products.
• Their company principles:
1. Create an environment where people feel safe.
2. Alignment across the entire organization
3. Treat their employees like adults—and they act like adults in return.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:40] Company growth. [7:45] Managing on a large scale. [13:45] The role of the CEO.