Travis Rosbach is the founder of the Tumalo Group which helps to bring responsible partnerships between businesses and manufacturers. Before that, he invented the Hydroflask which went on to sale for $210M, and was a pilot. He’s flown commercial airplanes as well as jets and has even been the captain of a yacht.
• Started at age 12 when his friend died.
• At 12, family eating government cheese.
• Divemaster – got solo captain's license & rating.
• 720 hours on the water.
• Became multi-instrument pilot rating in 2 ½ years.
• Think about becoming – He wanted to become a pilot.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:18] Days on the water. [9:07] Offered captain's position. [16:48] Jam something in the door.