Like many, Gurpreet Singh graduated college in debt, $40K to be exact, but she did everything she could to make sure she would get rid of it and show the use of her college degree. She became a little too hard on herself but found great success because of it. She built the confidence she needed to successfully launch her business in 2 years.
• The technical person and the people person.
• Be open-minded and willing to learn.
• If you prejudge something you are prejudiced.
• The biggest challenge in her new business was herself.
• You have to be your own mentor to keep perspective.
• Never stop dreaming.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:25] If you have a thought, hold on to it. [9:59] Working 2 jobs. [14:42] Build confidence.