Doug Hartman thought he was investing in the "invention of the year" when he invested in Billy Board, but in the end, he ended up losing a lot of money. He didn’t let that bring him down and stray away from success. He’s built up a company and now has over 1,000 offices and has mentored 19 million-dollar earners.
• Becoming goal.
• The biggest market in the world.
• Big lesson – Got to have a cause. That’s the key to self-accusation.
• The difference between a business and a movement.
• People are generally lazy.
• Billy Board – The invention of the year – Yet Doug lost a ton of money on it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:50] Fill the void. [9:09] Difference between business & movement. [14:43] Invention of the year.