In this episode, Larry speaks with the founders of Soapbox Soaps David Simnick and Daniel Doll about how they used their small size to their advantage. They say it allows you to be more agile than your larger competition.
• Find what is resonating in the market and see if that can be something your product can address.
• The test of a great brand is how many people would be upset if your brand went out of business.
• Who is your competition?
• Find the best partners and build long-term relationships.
• Finding your best role in the equation.
• Agility is what wins in responding to the economy, the marketplace, and new opportunities.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:50] Keep it simple. [8:40] The first batch. [13:30] Follow the best practices.