Mike Tuttle wanted financial independence for his family, and he knew going into financial services would help him achieve just that. After being in the business for a while he learned that the bigger and more secure his business was, the bigger freedom he had to do what he wanted. Now he gets to travel the world helping others, and even occasionally being Santa Clause all the way to Mexico.
• Build a massive organization.
• Build independent leaders.
• You never have to cold call.
• Size of life focus determines your life.
• When you are connected to people things get easy.
• Find some way to connect to people and make them feel special.
• From 12 to 800 people.
• The 30-day challenge.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:20] Product independent leaders. [9:09] Find some way to connect with people. [18:04] Playing Santa Clause.