Million Dollar Earner David Landrum started his business 43 years ago. He’s built his business up to have 224 offices, with 5000. He’s served as a director on 12 different corporate and foundation boards and coached thousands.
• Lessons from serving on 12 boards.
• A life of purpose and passion is better than a life of leisure and pleasure.
• Mentors can help you see things in your life you can’t see
• Master your craft.
• Save money.
• Stay with one thing long term.
• Learn to fight boredom.
• Have a great accountant and great attorney.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:20] Life of purpose & passion. [11:25] Ran for congress. [20:02] Building a town.