From being an unemployed father to the Executive Vice President of Sony Company, Jay walks us through the ups and downs of his journey in the video game and music industry. He shares his experiences with creating his own software company and becoming a best-selling author, resulting in a revenue near $1 billion.
• Peter Principle – best people move
• When you suck at a job you never move up
• Bull in a China shop
• Find a new piece of turf
• First step is to change your attitude
• Second step is to change your company’s attitude
• If you’re a small company there’s a big company who wants the same audience
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:06] That was a $9 billion mistake. [6:38] How you propel people to make decisions. [9:08] Disrupting yourself.