I'm journalist and Hotflash Inc founder Ann Marie McQueen and this is my first solo episode. Think of it like MTV Unplugged (GenX, I see you)... stripped down, bell-and-whistle-less. Just me in a hotel room in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, overstaying my late checkout and wondering about the world and our perimenoposse place in it.
Some topics covered:
• talking to yourself
• suicidal ideation and how to deal with it
• if you are having a tough time right now, you are not alone
• polarity in the perimenopause space – and why it's hurting us
• the big social media brouhaha of the week
• why I think we need to ask more questions and be less sure
• figuring out my place in all this
I'd like to thank the sponsors of Season 1, Become Clothing.
And if you'd like to connect further, here's how: