In this episode, Larry speaks with the founder of Capacity David Karandish about the variety of skills needed to run a successful start-up. David says the best entrepreneurs are experts at variable elimination.
• You will be growing more skills at a faster rate because you are in a start-up.
• Focus on the most important variables — focus on 4 to 6.
• Find the model for getting those variables down.
• Separate the wheat from the chaff.
• What are the marketing machines that drive growth.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:12] Named Forbes best start-up. [6:00] Variable elimination. [13:33] AI revolution