We all have things we are driven to do, but some of us are driven to climb the highest mountains. Robert “Bob” Burr has climbed those mountains and received great rewards for doing so. As president and CEO of Panex oil exploration company, Bob has come to find that he is more excited when he is hands-on working, than when someone else is doing the work while he is relaxing. He has a spark inside of him that ensures he never wants to stop winning.
• You’ve got to have the blood to push the money on the table.
• You always buy in fear and sell in excitement.
• To invest you need to have a fuzzy feeling of excitement.
• You can stack the odds of success in your favor.
• It always works if you keep on working.
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:36] Up to me to bring the product. [8:05] Why would you not do things? [13:55] I needed to climb the mountain.