When his mom got sick, Kalpesh Patel took over his family’s restaurant business all on his own. It's the five-year crash course on managing the restaurant that gave him priceless lessons about working with people, solving problems, and meeting deadlines. It was the perfect background to allow him to move on to his own career and get great results. Over the years he's refined his own therapy program to become one of the greatest go-to problem-solvers for physical problems in the country. Kalpesh is the one you may never have heard about but you'll be glad you did if you ever need him!
• Sheer determination and joy in solving it.
• Recognize your role – you are
• How that mentality built the biggest therapy center in Florida.
• Growing up in a business clinic.
• Specific steps of changing his family’s restaurant from personally driven to a system driven.
• Visualize things before you do them.
• Got to be specific about what you want.
• Take the engineer’s approach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:50] Dependent on you. [12:46] Make them laugh. [20:27] Always an optimal choice.