Before opening and running his own Brokerage company, Bill Whittle was the standout player at Louisiana State University. He learned priceless lessons on winning by playing with hall of fame coaches and all-star players. He went on to be a teacher and coach after that and knew he wanted to make an impact on as many lives as possible.
• The importance of what you are passing on.
• In his family, you made no excuses.
• Don’t ask for things you aren’t willing to work for.
• You can do both – It’s not
• Leadership – Got to walk among the people.
• Like the shepherd among the sheep.
• Don’t stop working when others stop working.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:27] No matter what it takes. [9:52] Principles you are passing on. [14:18] Don’t stop working.