Tom Safford has been in the financial services industry since 1980. In his beginning years, he wasn’t so sure he would make it after meeting with 70 families and leaving with a 0% success rate. Today he has a team of 16,000 employees and 720 offices.
• Taking over a successful business and doubling.
• The lucky sperm club.
• Saw his father evolve as a person as he built his own business.
• Concepts of Norman Vincent Peals, Zig Ziglar, Andrew Carnegie etc.
• We’re not wealthy but we’re going to be.
• 95% of people are work processors.
• Learning discipline from the marines and later mentors.
• Told family, “I’m not going to be home much during the week.” But when we get to the weekend, I’m yours 100%.
• He became a fabulous goal setter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [7:00] Top 10 myth’s about winners. [11:44] World of processors. [16:53] Expectation level changes.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning