Steve Ferrone was deemed the “Greatest Musician” by Tom Petty himself during a concert at the Royal Albert Hall in England. He is an English Drummer that has played with top artists in the music world. After the death of Tom Petty, he felt as if his years of touring and traveling were over until he got a call to be the drummer on John Mayer’s tour.
• Continuing to move forward.
• Sitting at home drinking in the past wondering what he had done to offend people.
• Dealing with sudden loss when Tom Petty died… No more private jets.
• Then the phone rings.
• Getting inducted to the Brighton Hall of Fame
• The greatest award… Even better than a hall of fame.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:16] Great relationships with other musicians. [9:10] Given gift of playing music. [16:52] Greatest musician I know.