When Guy Shashaty first started his business, he made $6K in his first month, and he felt like he was on top of the world, and nothing was stopping him. His second month, however, knocked him down and he only made $500. But winning is about getting up and continuing to fight because every successful person has had adversity.
• In business, you usually don’t get out of the gates early “up to a point”.
• Getting past being coachable “up to a point”.
• Failure will either kill you or humble you.
• 21 Consecutive years of improvement and growth of income.
• Going past being Dr. Phil with your team.
• Ask them “Are you going to quit or not?”
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:03] Activating lessons. [7:05] Humility began to happen. [14:08] The desire to win is greatest than the obstacle.