Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: What’s the Future?
April 12, 2023
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Karen Batoosingh, VP of Medical Communications Strategy and Execution at The Anthill Agency.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-Like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Karen Batoosingh, VP of Medical Communications Strategy and Execution at The Anthill Agency.
- Modular content: How can Medical Affairs use it to produce a lot of content efficiently?
- Why are Chief Digital Officers sometimes less focused on Medical Affairs?
- Proactive vs reactive communication in Medical Affairs: What are the rules when it comes to digital channels?
- Digital competence and Medical Affairs: What’s the current status?
- The difference between omnichannel and multichannel
- How can Medical Affairs leverage omnichannel
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes: