#7: Why We Don't Have Time For Social Media
September 14, 2021
Ever wonder why we don’t have time for social media in our businesses? Or why it feels that way? In this episode I’m going to break down 3 reasons why that is, and how to overcome them.
I often ask people what their #1 challenge with social media is, and one of the most popular answers is, "Time. There's never enough to get everything done.”
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I’m sharing 3 reasons we don’t have time for social media. I can't make more time for you, but I can tell you how to "create" more time for social media in your business.
In this episode:
- [01:25] Why the technology of social media makes it seem like it takes more time than it does.
- [03:40] The first reason we don't have time for social media is related to how well it works.
- [05:38] The second reason we don't have time for social media has to do with the way we get started.
- [08:13] The third reason we don't have time for social media has to do with the rest of our business.
- [10:31] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Jenette Clay got consistent on social media and saw immediate results.
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser