Great people solve problems for you, so the smartest way to be successful is to hire successful people. The founder and CEO of Botkeeper Enrico Palmerino outlines the strategies he used to fill his company with a highly energetic and skilled staff, which has now topped over 300 people!
• Networking mastermind groups.
• Relationships open doors for marketing and expansion.
• Most people don’t get things right the first time.
• He had to work three jobs to get through college.
• Took one million in personal loans.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [0:55] Network first. [5:40] Solving problems. [7:40] He has no regrets.