CEO Diana Lee of Constellation Agency leased an entire floor of space at the One World Trade Center, approximately 100,000 square feet. Diana is back and talks about running the company with survival being the only goal, and how the development of Alexia, their own marketing technology, helped to eliminate that problem. She also discusses the importance of communication between the staff and boss.
• Started with sleepless nights, couldn’t get business loans, internal fights.
• No one cares about the numbers like the leader.
• At any time, fraud can happen, money can be wasted.
• Watch the numbers every single day, every single save.
• For people to care you have to make it visible – They must know the numbers.
• You have to make it visible where they are winning and losing.
• Learn reacting and lag time management.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:29] Needed to survive. [10:31] Applying to new business. [24:16] Bigger you get.