The Future of Influencer Marketing: Moving Towards Performance Measurement and ROI with Liang Chiu, Director of Influencer Marketing & Brand Partnerships for CTI International BRAND SOCIAL WATCH
June 13, 2023
Welcome to IMpulse, The Influencer Marketing Podcast. I'm your host Prateek Panda, VP of Marketing at Phyllo. Today our guest is Liang Chiu, Director of Influencer Marketing & Brand Partnerships for CTI International BRAND SOCIAL WATCH. Join us as Liang shares his thoughts on how brands should approach influencer marketing, the challenges of matching influencers with brands, and how to measure the results of your campaigns and attain the targeted ROI. Don't miss out on this valuable conversation!
Join us as we:
- Share the one hot take that influencer marketers aren’t aware of
- Talk about how companies can get started in influencer marketing
- Discuss the pivot in influencer marketing towards measurement and ROI
- Look at the challenges in identifying and matching influencers to brands
- Emerging trends in influencer marketing
- Advise marketers getting started in influencer marketing
Liang Chiu is an influencer marketing and brand partnerships professional with over twenty years of experience in the marketing and online industry, primarily focusing on B2C/ DTC eCommerce across different industries. He is the Director of Influencer Marketing & Brand Partnerships for CTI International BRAND SOCIAL WATCH, an advertising services company that brings brands into the social media and mobile world through engaging content.
If you enjoyed this episode then please either:
IMpulse: The Influencer Marketing Podcast is handcrafted by our friends over at: getphyllo.com
Previous guests include Aaron King of R&C PMK, Scott Guthrie of Influencer Marketing Trade Body, and Oliver Lewis of THE FIFTH Group.
Check out the three most downloaded episodes: