The Power of Customer Experience: How Pharma Launches are Being Transformed, with Mark Makuch, SVP of Strategy at Havas Health CX
March 1, 2023
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Mark Makuch, SVP of Strategy at Havas Health CX.
- What is Customer Experience (CX), and why are most pharma companies building CX teams?
- Why is CX powerful when it comes to HCP behavior change?
- What can pharma learn from Disney regarding content and use of data?
To answer these questions, Bozidar is joined by Mark Makuch, SVP of Strategy at Havas Health CX.
- [ 04:31 ] - Customer experience is the sum of all the business touch points with your customer, including sales and marketing. Think of all those touch points from the ground up to make them work together effectively.
- [ 05:38 ] - Pharma companies are looking to partner with agencies that understand CX holistically and create the best experience possible at that moment for the HCPs by solving problems they have or meeting their needs.
- [ 12:45 ] - From an implementation standpoint regarding CX, most pharma companies are at the crawling stage, some brands are starting to walk well, and a few are running. Enhancing your CX game starts with being as relevant and meaningful as possible for your customer.
- [ 17:53 ] - Data, CX, and omnichannel are interchangeable and live together to connect all touch points and experiences that pharma brands put in front of and engage their customers with to understand their needs and deliver relevant and personalized value.
- [ 21:21 ] - CX is nothing without data because it's the component that allows pharma brands to tap into the customer's needs and understand the experiences they are trying to create and the technology that will allow them to enable those meaningful, relevant, and personalized experiences.
If you want to learn more about leading a successful pharma marketing campaign in the US, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
And connect with Mark here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by Bozidar Jovicevic, where we host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Previous guests include: Trevor Landry of Syneos Health, Indraneel Mukherjee of ZS Associates, Meg Heim of Heim Global Consulting, Scott Snyder of EVERSANA, Andrew Willmer of Symbiotix, Bharti Rai of CVS, Brendan Gallagher of Publicis Health and Matthew Goodman of LUCENT Biopharma.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so