Million Dollar Earner Patti Schechter is the 15 highest broker in her company out of 130K people. She’s built an organization with 13 other MDEs from coast to coast.
• Focus on what you need.
• Collapse the time frames.
• Allow yourself time to recover from trauma.
• Don’t stay emotionally stuck.
• You have to be willing to put in the 18-hour days when necessary.
• Use sad things as a stepping stone to bigger things.
• Why do you lose friends and relatives when you become successful?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [16:15] Don’t be upset with yourself. [10:50] Problems always come for everybody. [20:51] What’s the alternative?