Business owner, Jeff Robinson was on the track to becoming an attorney when he decided he was going to pursue businesses. He is now the owner of 3 ski shops with over $5M worth of revenue coming in. Jeff believes you have to put in the hard work and do whatever it takes to be successful.
• From law school to 3 body shops for 20 years.
• He put himself through college flipping cars – not houses.
• Always knew he wanted to have his own business and not work for someone else.
• The grandfather influence.
• Don’t be afraid to work hard and do whatever it took you to get ahead.
• In a year, if you have a mentor who knows the game, you can go from knowing nothing about a business to becoming a pro.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:10] Flipping Cars. [11:23] Do whatever it takes to be successful. [20:57] Advantages to a small space.