After completing his master’s degree, Eric Davis went out into the workforce but still felt as if he wasn’t living the life he wanted to live. Venturing into financial services helped to give him exactly what he was looking for – financial freedom.
• Being big on accountability.
• Playing with fear, play on.
• Discovering different rolls.
• How systems allowed him to expand team and staff.
• Probing questions to find the best insights.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:49] Making ends meet. [11:25] Turn 40 years of work into 10. [18:55] Get caught up in that draft.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning