In this episode, Larry speaks with the founder of M.C. Squares Anthony Franco about the transition from software startups to producing a physical product. A true self-taught serial entrepreneur, he learned the manufacturing process himself and managed an advanced manufacturing facility with no outsourcing.
• His first four startups were software.
• He wanted to make a real and lasting product.
• Totally different business.
• Learning physical product development.
• Learning the manufacturing process.
• His new toy—a 3-D printer.
• MC Squares Website: https://www.mcsquares.com
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:40] From Software to Physical Products. [8:40] Learning Manufacturing. [11:20] His First business.