Patti Schechter is the highest-paid female in financial services at $2.5M in Revenue per year. She confesses that when she just got started she just went through the motions but eventually got caught up in the passion of helping others become financially independent. Now, she’s at the top of her industry.
• She was always driven and knew she would have to make things happen.
• It’s not rocket science – Is it going to help, or is it going to hurt?
• Being transformed by paying attention.
• No person goes through life unscathed.
• Surround yourself with quality people, friends, family, and staff.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: : [5:59] What got you going in your direction? [12:49] Is this going to help or hurt me? [20:50] Realized why she was doing what she was doing.