Jessica Chang Co-founded WeeCare in 2017 and has built it to be the largest childcare network in the United States. It all started with her passion for childcare, and she’s managed to whip it up successfully around the country. From buying a single name in 2017 to having over $6M in revenue so far for 2021, Jessica has made a great success for her family and families alike nationwide.
• Thought it unfair to have to choose between having a family or a career.
• Childcare often costs more than going to a small college.
• 99% of childcare is mom & pop.
• Created an app to connect parents with children with daycare industry – an early childcare solution.
• Micro-preschools operating out of homes.
• Ask yourself constantly why you are doing this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:31] Journey of exploration. [8:12] What did you find out about running your first daycare center? [16:27] Tech company.