In 2020, Greice Murphy won the Ernst Young Entrepreneur of the year award just 10 years after starting her company Advanced Care Partners. She built up the company, and they now have over 1,300 employees and she’s learned and studied her employees and has perfected a system that allows her company to run efficiently and continue to grow and expand.
• The who and not the what.
• The bigger the company the more systems are needed.
• Agreeing on how performance is measured.
• The problem of the founded.
• If you have to fire someone – It should not be a surprise.
• The best people always go above and beyond.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:17] Precise comments. [7:07] Helps analyze the situation. [9:11] If they don’t believe in your core values, you may have to let them go.