Action & Accountability Re-Cast
December 1, 2020
In this episode, a re-cast pulled from our May 2017 archives, we discuss all aspects of taking action and staying accountable for moving forward.
We opened the archives! Listen in to hear our "Action and Accountability" episode from May 2017. It was our 4th ever episode!
- Taking the first step and moving from there
- Feeling ok to rest and relax because of taking action
- Allowing momentum to move you forward
- Having some goals and a plan but allowing the next steps to unfold
- Taking blind action can result in exerting unnecessary energy
- When you work towards your mission it helps to maintain a positive mindset
- The power of celebrating wins, regardless of the size of the accomplishment
- The Better You Feel the More You'll Do and the More You Do the Better You'll Feel :)
- Sometimes an accountability partner can help if you keep falling off track
- Once it's published you can go back and edit/tweak (don't HIDE!)
- Action is the counter to analysis paralysis or procrastination or perfectionism