To eventually become a trailblazer, Gurpreet Singh started by working for a temp agency gaining skills in every category imaginable. During this time, she learned how to truly talk to people with enough confidence that her conversations got straight to the point she needed.
• Moving from teaching to producing in the real world.
• Action will reveal what really motivates you.
• How working at a psychiatric hospital, dental office, and other jobs gave her million-dollar skills.
• Becoming an effective people person.
• Importance of journaling your thought and notes from Oprah Winfrey.
• What she learned from Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Wayne Dyer.
• Focus on what you want not what you don’t want.
• Look inside yourself for answers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:15] Going into college. [7:01] Let the world unfold. [12:28] Go into journaling.