Owning a business is one thing, but owning a seasonal business is another. Jeff Robinson, the owner of The Ski Shop Ajax, is open for business year-round with ski season only being around 5 months long. The problem is figuring out how to keep business up and running on the off-seasons. Jeff dives deep into his methods for running his business.
• Making lists, checking them.
• Stay hands-on in your business.
• Ask for feedback.
• Important that you do, what you say.
• The gut check of signing the new 10-year lease.
• You have to sell yourself on your opportunity before you can sell others.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:48] How you want the day to go. [11:40] Ask for feedback. [15:56] More Lockers.