If there’s anyone who knows about persistence, it's CEO Jessica Chang. She and her team never gave up contacting PBS because they knew that was the best place for their message to reach the masses. She’s had a world of insight into winning and before the daycare world, she studied and lived in the financial world, which in return helped set her up for all sorts of success.
• There’s always an uphill battle.
• What happens when people can’t afford it.
• There’s always a lot of digging to get answers you want or publicity you want.
• Tenfold increase in traffic after PBS special.
• Chicken and the egg.
• The smartest thing you can do in business is… “Listen to your customers.”
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:52] Unbiased view. [8:34] How could we get that message larger? [16:18] How you grew.