Her time is devoted to sports, business, and spending time with the local community. Angella founded the company SokJok
, a social enterprise where sock sales become a sustainable leadership tool in supporting our youth programs in schools, teams and organizations. After SokJok
, she then became the first female founder of a Neobank in Canada, TAPanGO Technologies Inc.
, specializing in financial services and insurance for anyone in sports at all levels and events. She also does consultations in marketing and communications for health, wellness and fitness.
Angella has been part of the competitive sporting world for over 15 years, competing in events for rowing, triathlons, and currently cycling. She has a passion for sports, and wants to encourage women and young girls to compete in sports!
For more information about Winter Cycling Training on Zwift
Text the word "cycling" to 819-809-0999 to be added to the VIP list for the Winter Cycling Training.
Thank you for enjoying this podcast episode I’d love to invite you to visit our new exciting page on www.buymeacoffee.com/secretsaddlepod
to check out some cool downloadables and if you’re so inclined to support the podcast with the purchase of a coffee would be greatly appreciated and helpful to keep the podcast going.
Connect with other cyclists on our FB Community Page: https://bit.ly/3uSxipV
Learn more about the Secrets From the Saddle Podcast: https://www.sylviedaoust.ca
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/secretsfromthesaddlepodcast/
// WATCH NEXT (A FEW OF OUR BEST VIDEOS)
• JOE FRIEL | FAST AFTER 50- 3 Part Series: PART 1 Aging Athlete: Cellular Changes, Limiters and Nature VS Nurture: https://bit.ly/3JnxQdI
• 7 Reasons FEMALE CYCLISTS need to STRENGTH TRAIN. COACH SYLVIE: https://bit.ly/3bqPHDO
• How to set Goals for the New Year: https://bit.ly/3QwCokr
• Simple 9 TIP GUIDE to GUT Health for the Athlete: https://bit.ly/3Q9ddUw
• 4 TIPS to Improve your PEDAL FORM: How Important Is IT : https://bit.ly/3ztMUBL