You’re only as good as your last win. In this episode, Larry speaks with serial entrepreneur Roberto Milk about the passion required to become elite in any area of life. Roberto says that passion is necessary to drive yourself to peak performance.
• Don’t just play. Play hard. That’s what it takes to win.
• You have to have massive passion for your product.
• Passion allows you to win the long game and become elite.
• Started company with 10 family and friends around the world.
• Earned $100M in revenue for the company’s artists.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:45] Semi-pro soccer player. [9:00] Redefining the win. [12:30] The long game.