Growing up as an army kid, Glenn Hopper lived all over the world. When he was old enough, he joined the Navy because he found he could be a Journalist, which was what he always dreamed of doing. He went on to get his bachelor’s in business and now sits on the invitation-only, Forbes Financial Council.
• 5 years in the military was transformative.
• From marketing to the numbers guy, to the finance guy.
• Push yourself in every area physically – geographically – activities.
• Jump out of your rut.
• 2 ways to do your military service or even your college experience.
• A prison sentence or to milk every possible benefit = experience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:26] Gives you foundation. [9:17] If you want to move your business – Move your body. [16:56] Grew up with a father in the Navy.