Sexual Medicine: Episode 083
July 17, 2017
Our guest for today is Sue Goldstein, BA, CCRC, AASECT-CSE, IF (That is a ton of credentials isn't that?!) and she's here to talk about Sexual Medicine.
In 2007, Sue and her husband moved from Boston to San Diego to open up San Diego Sexual Medicine.
She educates people on sex, sexual dysfunction, sexual functionality, basically everything that has to do with sexual medicine.
She also recently co-authored a book called “When Sex Isn't Good”.
You're never too old for sex
According to Sue, you are never too old for sex and it's never too late to regain sexual health. Research tells us that being sexually active actually decreases your stress level. There are a lot of benefits!
* It is good for your health and your relationship.
* It improves self-esteem
* There is more fun in relationships and
* There is more of a playful ease in relationships.
The oldest man they treated for erectile dysfunction was 91. So, as the saying goes “where there's a will there's a way!”
“The man with the young woman on his arm is not looking for a trophy wife, he's looking for a lubricated vagina”
We went over so many enlightening and fascinating things. Here is a short list of some of them:
* Menopause (Sex doesn't have to hurt!)
* HSDD (Hypoactive sexual desire disorder)
* Erectile dysfunction
* Injection therapy (Can't be as bad as it sounds can it?)
* Prostate cancer and treatments to help with getting an erection
* Implants for men
* Hormone treatments
* Laser therapy
* The “G” Spot
I learned so much from conducting this interview on sexual medicine. If you would like to comment or have any information on treatments you have used (or want to learn more about), feel free to join the conversation and comment below.
Contact Information: Phone: 619-265-8865 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Website: http://www.SanDiegoSexualMedicine.com
Book: When Sex Isn't Good: Stories & Solutions of Women With Sexual Dysfunction
Special Thanks to:
* Angie Strehlow who helps us get great guests that help us with our retirement lifestyle while keeping everything on track…and helps with these show notes!
* Les Briney, my husband, and Danny Ozment of Emerald City Pro who edits the show and makes my guests and me sound terrific
* Henry Shapiro, host of Retired Excited that airs on Fridays
* YOU for telling your friends about the show, leaving comments below, and sharing episodes you really like on Facebook, and reviewing the show on iTunes
This post about retirement and Retirement Lifestyle first appeared on http://RockYourRetirement.com