Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Travis Terrell of Soundstripe is on talking about how he went from just a tour bus driver to running a $15M business. Travis learned that the 3rd time really is the charm after launching for the final time. He explains that he’s learned to make mistakes quickly and that the grit is what drives success.
• Ton of educations available online for those driven to learn.
• 2 years from idea to launch.
• Now 80 employees all over the country.
• Company can only grow as fast as CEO can grow.
• Take the time to find people you can work, click, and build with.
TIME STAMP SHOW NOTES: [7:22] Third Player. [12:14] Being a founder is about getting it off the ground. [14:43] Lesson along way.