In this episode, Larry speaks with successful entrepreneur Vera Stewart about the 37 years of consistent hard work and persistence that resulted in the expansive VeryVera brand — consisting of The VeryVera Show, The VeryVera Cooking Camp, The VeryVera Cookbook, and The VeryVera Internship Program.
• Going from a home economics graduate to a hit TV show.
• Why her cooking school has sold out for 18 straight years.
• The formula she uses to run her company.
• Going from season 1 to season 10 and over 300 episodes.
• As a child she didn't play with dolls — she carried a briefcase.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:25] The main part of her business. [6:10] The upbringing that shaped her. [11:35] The right attitude leads to growth.