Chris Achong is a Million Dollar Earner with a record of success in his various businesses. He’s in the financial services world with 750 agents and throughout 30 states. He is also the owner of the Minerva Art Gallery in Brooklyn, New York. He has learned to successfully face and overcome all the obstacles that come along with climbing the ladder of success in multiple businesses.
• Modern-day self-improvement is your ability to deal with stress.
• Learning how to avoid getting bogged down by people's problems.
• Most problems won’t go away quickly.
• The stress of problems can create all kinds of cascading problems.
• One secret is to overdo to create margins/cushions.
• Don’t get sidetracked by worrying about what people think.
• Be direct but say it with a smile.
• Levels of stability.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:08] Making sure it never happens again. [8:40] If you overdo, you create a cushion. [12:43] Have to get along with others.