Jeff Robinson bit the bullet and decided to sign a 10-year lease on this prime retail location, unsure of the success it would bring him. The Ski Shop Ajax is located at the base of the mountain on one of the busiest streets of Aspen, Colorado. It sees the foot traffic of thousands of people daily, which is 10x more than their previous location. Jeff talks about figuring out the do’s and don’ts while transitioning his retail business into something bigger and how his key employees have helped to bring major success.
• Design is the key.
• Must be clear exactly what you want out of the changes.
• How you’ll make your move.
• Where you’re going to work.
• How to attract traffic.
• Where your employees will work.
• How you can be the most efficient.
• Be all about giving people the best equipment experience information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:09] Deciding what is going to work. [7:25] Gotta make a bet. [10:22] Experience.