How to deal with difficult people. Learn from my failures
I run through some points I have learnt from 10 years of difficult relationships.
Over the years I have unfortunately had fights, screaming arguments, been bullied, but I have also had amazing managers, built friendships that have lasted to this very day and onwards. But its those difficult relationships that maybe taught me the most, I have failed more than I have succeeded but here is what I have learnt.
In this episode I cover the following key points;
- I touch on two of the most shocking encounters I have had at work.
- Getting honest with yourself
- Understanding your values
- Work out what you are trying to achieve
- What do you get from your work
- Understand the context
- Get external opinions
- Time to make the decision- Fight or flight
- BE committed but ready to change
- always reasses
- and keep getting external opinions!
Hopefully, these will help you in your development and career.
Join Project Mollitiam, the community for Safety pros!
Check out our YouTube content;
Manage Lone working with Safepoint
Use the code “Rebranding Safety”
Feel Good for Good with DRMs online course; Click the link for a special Rebranding Safety discount (Affiliate link)
Buy your Business and Law books with this link and help Rebranding Safety (affiliate link)
Buy your Health and Safety books with this link and help Rebranding Safety (affiliate link)