Since their beginning, NOVICA has paid over 100 million dollars in commissions to local artist around the world. Co-Founder of NOVICA, Roberto Milk is back to talk about the attention his company gives to the important aspect of quality. Their prices aren’t the highest, but their quality is. He also discusses some of the bumps the company made in the process, including the hiccup the company experience to ensure their deal with National Geographic brought success to the company.
• 30% of their artist's lives are changed forever.
• Constantly heard… This will never work.
• The 3 times they faced a financial crisis.
• Data is in shared platform.
• To win long term, get comfortable with the worst-case scenarios.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [12:16] Build a system, not a business. [22:57] Shared platform. [25:50] Behind the scenes.