71. Meet PAUL SWIFT Founder of BIKE FITTING EDUCATION & the CLEAT WEDGE
In this episode, you will learn: Meet Paul Swift, founder of BIKE-FIT Fitting Education. He is the inventor and designer behind many successful products for cyclists like the Wedge Cleat that has helped so many with leg length and GAT differences cycle more comfortably.
Paul Swift – Master Bike Fitting Technician
Husband Father Survivor I’m just a dude.
8 x National Champion Track Cyclist GoodWill Games Gold Medalist Served on the Board of Directors for USA Cycling Founder of BikeFit.com – recently sold to QBP Designer of many many products in the cycling and fitness industry Designed the Cannondale Track Bike Designed the RevMaster and other related fitness products.
Designed products used by most bike fitters around the world today.
Taught bike fitting worldwide.
Written and published several books, materials and articles on bike fitting.
Licensed product or technologies to like Spinning, Schwinn Fitness, StairMaster, Specialized, Core Health & Fitness and more
Gold Medalist, 1998 Goodwill Games
- 8-time US National Champion
- US National Cycling Team - 1983 to 1997 - competed at World Championships & World Cup events
- Started racing in 1982 as a Junior Category athlete
The Product DesignerThe Cleat Wedge
(formerly known as Big Meat & LeWedges)
- Auburn University - cycling biomechanics forefoot varus/valgus research in 1997
- Athlete's Representative, USCF's Board of Trustees - 8 years
- USA Cycling Board of Directors - 2 years
- Consultant, Trico Sports - bicycle saddles & accessories
- Neuvation Cycles - consultant & product testing
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) - Certified Personal Trainer
- USCF - Sport Coach
- Master Bike Fitting Technician
- Bicycling Magazine nominated "Bicycle Fitting System" one of the most innovative products in cycling
· Become a better fitter.
· Learn the complete, biomechanically sound system to address individual comfort and efficiency issues for any customer no matter their experience level. Learn why the foot-pedal interface is the foundation for a great bicycle fit and the areas where most overuse injuries often occur. Learn biomechanically, repeatable, simple, and proven techniques that can make the most impact for your customers.
· *BikeFit Pro Education is a registered or unregistered trademark, or intellectual property, of Quality Bicycle Products and are used under license.
World-Class Bike Fitting & Problem Solving
Paul Swift (Founder of BikeFit) and Kit Vogel, PT, DPT, MS are actively booking in person bike fits in the Spokane, WA area as well as virtual fits for all cyclists, triathletes, and mountain bikers of all levels including indoor cyclists (like Peloton, Nordictrack, Cycle Bar or other). Locally Kit and Paul work with a few different bike shops and we are also available to bring the fit to you.
Contact CyclePoint today to book your bike fit!
*Having trained over a thousand professional bicycle fitters around the world we occasionally can introduce you to many of the very best cycle fitters in select areas to visit in person or come to you for a fitting. This request is accommodated as best we can, and we are not always able to connect you with a pro fitter, but we try.
Secrets From the Saddle HOST and CREATOR:
Sylvie D'Aoust, Cycling Coach
What do I do?
Super PASSIONATE about helping female cyclist 40+ become well rounded in Strength & Nutrition to live a life of health while enjoying their LOVE for Cycling.
WHAT I OFFER:
LOCAL to Ottawa/HULL
2HR Bike Maintenance Clinics
4hr Learn to Group Ride and Skills Clinic
7 Day FREE TRIAL to workout Membership Subscription
Weekly workouts, FB Community, Support, Monthly Challenges
On-Demand workouts 24/7
Supportive AMAZING Goal Crusher Tribe Community on Facebook
Strength Training is the key to becoming a well-rounded and strong Cyclists for life.
ONLINE CYCLING Skills Workshops
4 Module Cycling Skills Download
4hr Cycling Skills Intensive: Group Workshop
4wk Cycling Skills Small Group more one-on-one Coaching and attention
FOLLOW Me on Social Media