Marissa has a social media reach of over 25 million and is the best-selling author of 5 books. When working with Jane Fonda, Marissa Peer noticed a commonality in the students of her Pilates class and she set out to be the change. She’s a therapist who’s truly taught herself from the ground up and built her therapy program on real-life experiences.
• We are all suggestible.
• Damaged people are drawn to fame but find that still not enough.
• Starting as an unhappy child.
• From teaching to therapy.
• Working with Jane Fonda.
• Can’t learn to swim by getting a degree in swimming.
• Never ask – how do you feel?
• Deprogram and reprogram.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:09] What got you moving in this direction? [6:25] Industry based on abuse. [12:22] Put in better software.