Bridging the “Pharma-Startup Gap”: How Can Pharma Companies and Digital-Health Startups Work Effectively to Bring Products to Market Faster
December 29, 2022
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Naomi Fried, CEO, and Founder of PharmStars. If you’re a pharma or startup executive and wondering about how to bridge the pharma-startup gap, this episode could be just what you need to hear. Tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-Like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Naomi Fried, CEO and Founder of PharmStars. They cover:
- What is the Pharma-Startup Gap and how to bridge it?
- What are the three biggest mistakes that digital health startups make when approaching pharma companies?
- Are digital health founders coming from the pharma industry, or are they newcomers?
- What is the number one challenge that pharma faces when engaging with startups?
- Can startups strike a seven-figure deal with pharma in seven months?
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
If you are interested in joining Pharma Launch Secrets as a guest, please complete this form: http://fame.so/pls-guest
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so