#62: The 7FM Time Machine #2: Get The Best Wisdom From 5+ Hours Of Interviews In 30 Minutes... w/ Caitlin Doemner, Jeff Leshay, Tim Shurr, Kevin Thompson, & Josh Fonger
December 28, 2021
We’re back at it again with another 7-Figure Millennials “time machine” episode!
In this format, we pull 5 clips from past episodes that highlight incredible wisdom… and create an entire episode out of it.
If you want the best wisdom from 5+ hours of interviews in 30 minutes...
You won’t want to miss this!
Today, you’ll get wisdom from:
- A hypnotist that has facilitated over 15,000 individual hypnosis sessions
- A MASTER “Connecter” that has collaborated on 452+ joint venture projects and made over 16.1 Million in sales with his partners
- A sales pro that has generated $10M+ in new revenue for her clients and managed sales teams for some of the most prestigious names in the coaching industry, including Deepak Chopra
- An award-winning reporter with CNBC, FOX News, ABC and NBC affiliates, and The Associated Press
- One of the most in-demand small business consultants in North America that has personally consulted or coached over 500 business owners from more than 100 industries, from small startup businesses to large $500M enterprises
The episode is 22 minutes and 19 seconds!
#22: After Conducting 15,000+ Sessions & Studying Human Behavior For 32 Years, Hypnotist Reveals How YOU Can Eliminate Toxic Beliefs That Could Be Holding You Back... w/ Tim Shurr
#20: From Alaskan Fisherman → Collaborating On 452+ Joint Venture Projects And Generating $16.1m+ In Partnership Sales w/ Kevin Thompson
#21: From “4 AM Potato Chip Dealer & Life Insurance Agent” To Consulting For $500M Enterprises, Making More While Working Less, & Designing Systems To Spend Quality Time With His Wife +3 Boys w/ Josh Fonger
#11: Storytelling Secrets From Working With Fortune 500 Execs, Multi-billion-dollar Public Companies, CNBC, FOX, ABC, & NBC w/ Jeff Leshay
#14: Attending “Mime Camp”, Generating $10m+ In New Revenue For Clients, And Traveling The World With Her Husband And 3 Kids W/ Caitlin Cogan Doemner