All About Eye Tracking with Mike Bartels, Senior Director of Enterprise Research at Tobii
In this episode of The Consumer Insights Podcast, Thor is joined by Mike Bartels, Senior Director of Enterprise Research at Tobii. They discuss how eye tracking can play a powerful role in generating real-world insights that fuel innovation and competitive advantage.
You might have a difficult time trying to read consumers’ minds, but what about reading their eyes?
Eye tracking is a highly effective innovation that can help businesses perceive the world through their consumers' eyes, gaining relevant insights on critical business decisions such as product placement or product design.
In this episode of The Consumer Insights Podcast, Thor is joined by Mike Bartels, Senior Director of Enterprise Research at Tobii, a global leader in eye tracking and pioneer of attention computing.
- Leveraging measurable market research to put insights in context
- How eye tracking provides real-time insights
- The importance of integrating market research methodologies
- What eye tracking can tell you that other research methods can’t
- Reasons that companies miss out on valuable insight generation
- Why diversity is so important for insights teams
- Essential tools for an insight professional
- Tips on how insights professionals can be more effective
If you’re interested in understanding how eye tracking can take your research to the next level, tune in to this episode of The Consumer Insights Podcast.
Rate & Review The Consumer Insights Podcast :
And connect with Michael here: