In this episode, Larry speaks with business leader Tyler “Sully” Sullivan about the beginnings of his first business BombTech Golf which has sold $15M in sales so far this year!
• Result of his obsession with wanting to hit incredibly long drives.
• His 1st epiphany — You can make money and not be working at a job or sitting in front of a computer.
• His 2nd epiphany — Getting fired from his job the same week his wife became pregnant told him it was GO TIME!
• Worked 20 hours 7 days a week in the beginning.
• Eventually moved to become a coordinator instead of a do-er.
• Had no expectations but he went into it with passion.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:25] Accidental entrepreneur. [8:15] The Golf industry. [10:15] Go in with pure passion.