Diana and her 100 plus employees have just moved into the One World Trade Center and are projected to hit $40M in just their 5th year of business, Constellation Agency’s CEO tells us about the pivotal moment in her life that help set up the foundation to her digital marketing career. She also discusses how she found success in studying her customers beforehand and specialized their presentations.
• Lessons from traveling the country for 15 years to analyze companies for Cars Direct and doing consulting for innovating companies.
• At 47 her husband said, “You’re never going to do it, so do it now or never.”
• Launched as first salesman – prospecting 15-18 hours a day.
• She made all the presentations about the customer – personalized to their situation.
• Make sure your contracts are simple with very little legalese.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [7:40] Pivotal job. [15:00] Started with the idea. [19:59] Start small.